Tuesday, January 18, 2011

StyleWeek Providence Day # 2

Hello Lovelies! So my first day was a blast! My job at StyleWeek Providence yesterday was to check in the priority and front row seat guests. I know it sounds really glamorous but sadly there were no celebrities only fashion buyers...but it was still exciting. I also got to see two shows yesterday, Kara Wickman and Maria Del Carmen Mercado. While the Wickman show featured tons of flowers and rosettes with glitzy statement-jewelery the Mercado show was jungle inspired--lots of draping, tie-dye-ish looking prints and tons of bows. My favorite outfit of the night was one by Kara Wickman which featured flared deep purple trousers, a flowy black long sleeve top knotted at the waist and a big floppy hat! I am definitely going to try and take pictures at today's shows. Tonight I am wearing:
Blazer: Mossimo for Target, Blouse: Spence, Leggings: Converse brand for Target, Watch: Michael Kors, Shoes: booties from Payless



What do you think of the outfits? 
Don't I look expensive? Haha, my shirt cost only $10!! I am an expert Marshalls shopper :)

8 comments:

  1. CASSIE YOU LOOK SOOOO FUCKING GORGEOUS!!! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty! I looove Marshall's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks way more expensive than it is! Great and chic look for a fashion show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fab! Can't believe your top was only $10! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a pretty awesome job to me!
    And i really like your outfit too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit! You look gorgeous! Thanks for your lovely comments! I can't wait to see more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this all black with a hint of white ensemble! You look so chic and professional! And Marshalls... what's not to love? TJ Maxx too :) always bound to find something great! xo

    Kathryn

    http://sweeetteaandchampagne.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete