Friday, January 14, 2011

Marshalls Boot-y

It's no secret that I love the store Marshalls! The store has discounted designer clothes, shoes and accessories and I have a serious addiction. I think I can go there every single day and find something new. Well today was the day I found two pairs of shoes and I couldn't put either down. I bought both which is totally out of character for me, I tend to be a bit very frugal and have a case of martyrdom when it comes to buying new things (especially when people are buying me gifts!); I really need to love something to buy it. With all this said I will be returning one pair of shoes...but which ones? Please help me out! I need some different perspectives.

Sam Edelman boots

Rampage peep-toe boots   
 

1 comment:

  1. I would like to have this shop in my country, lovely shoes, but unfortunately in Poland we have only Tk maxx...

    ReplyDelete