Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Last 1st Day

So today is my LAST 1st day of undergrad, how is this even possible? Although it feels as if time has passed by quicker than I could ever have imagined, I feel as if I accomplished a lot during my 3.5 (so far, almost 4) years at URI. I am not going to sadly post about my fears for the future (although I can't promise that won't happen eventually), but instead I will happily and excitedly tell you all that my roommate S took some great shots of me for your viewing pleasure. Just looking at the quality of these pictures makes me smile! It is so much better than my Photo booth Mac application, the pictures are so crisp and clean!!! Anyway, she has agreed to become my official blogging photographer so here we go blogosphere--I will only post clear and pretty images of myself for the rest of our union (which I hope is forever, because I thoroughly enjoy you and my blog friends!) I am wearing:
Vest: Mossimo for Target, Stripped T-shirt: American Eagle, White Long Sleeve: Target, Leggings: The Girls Leggings (from Marshalls), Leather Boots: Bass, Belt: gifted/borrowed from Mom, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: H&M







Don't you love dressing up for the first day of classes for the semester? What do you like to wear?

5 comments:

  1. Oh you're almost done! How exciting! And I love how you belted your vest. It looks amazing. Lastly yeah for your photographer/roomie. The photos look amazing!

    Happy Tuesday and have fun in calss today :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your vest! Looks so comfy, yet casual chic at the same time. You've got the layering concept perfected! Happy last first day of undergrad! I've still got a year and a half to go! ah! xo

    Kathryn

    http://sweetteaandchampagne.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! I love dressing up for the first day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! The perfect look for the first day back.
    Lovely blog - I am your newest follower!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look cute girlie! I usually wear something "schoolish" for the first day. I don't really know what that means. Just a cliched school look I suppose. Best of luck with your last semester!

    ReplyDelete