Sunday, January 30, 2011

If You Like Piña coladas...I mean Margherita

I talk about having girl-crushes/style-icons all the time, but for some reason the person I always turn back to (and surprisingly never posted about yet!!!) is Margherita Missoni. Not only is she the heiress to the amazing Missoni fashion house, but is a model, actress, and designer. She completely embodies the elegant bohemian look, an effortless traveling gypsy. Although she wears tons of fabulous prints with wild colors and sequins galore she also masters wearing structured pants, dresses and blazers. Her closet is certainly lust worthy.




Whose closet do you covet? 
If you would love to sneak-peek into the closets of the fabulously dressed check out the Coveted for a reason to be jealous inspiration!

7 comments:

  1. I love her style too. She always looks flawless. Hmm, I know a lot of people don't like her but I want Taylor Swift's closet! Classy and girly are two styles I lvoe and she has both of those. I would die for her cute sundresses, high heels, boots ans blazers. :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. her closet is certainly lustworthy! I covet Blair Waldorf's closet...obviously she isn't a real person, but I cannot get enough of her look.

    did I see you're in RI?! me too! have a great night, my dear--and thanks again for your comment yesterday! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous! That last dress is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah I love her too!! Love her style: nothing too bohemian, nothing too structured, nothing too florfa... just the right amount of balance and elegance

    Thanks for shainrg hun!

    come and see my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her style! I personally would love to raid Alexa Chung's closet and Rachel Bilson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I most definitely LOVE her too! She's one of my icons. I also love Olivia Palermo.

    Hope u had a great weekend, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to shop in Beyonce and Rihanna's closet. I almsot forgot Kim Kardashians.
    http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete