Anyway, she does a post each Monday called "10 Things I Learned This Weekend" and I figured I would give it a go since I did learn so much! However, I may start doing this post on Sundays and do my "Weekly Weigh In" on Monday, just like blogger the Fashion Therapist, who did a lovely shout-out to me during her WWI post yesterday, thanks girl!
10 Things I Learned This Weekend!
- No matter how many times you argue & fight, family always sticks around
- Having a lot of alone time can really help you put things in perspective
- Starting a new job (or internship!) is always going to be scary but it is an adventure
- Going out of your comfort zone is necessary if you want to branch out and meet new people
- You DO NOT need to chug a whole pitcher of Sangria at Charlie O's to have a great time
- Spending a few dollars for some "cheap thrills" at the dollar store is sometimes just as good as a major splurge at Nordstrom's!
- Blogging is not a competition but a real opportunity to connect with others and start friendships (thanks to Fashion Therapist, Julie Go Lean, The Oatmeal Diaries, and In Staley's Atmosphere for being awesome new blog friends!)
- Exercise can be the cure to stress and anxiety but sometimes a new magazine and hot shower will do.
- I love JollyTime Kettle Corn
a littleway, way, WAY too much!
- It's fun thinking about what I learned this week...this is going to be a weekly post, thanks for the idea Being Brazen!
This painting entitled "Pollux" by Casey O'Connell is totally isnpiring me!
(Check out more of her paintings here)