Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Love a Bargain

Nothing gets me in a better mood than a good deal...and I got TWO good deals yesterday. The first one being the blazer I am wearing in this post, on sale for $5.00 from Urban Behavior (score!) and the second, free pitchers of Sangria & Tequila shots at Charlie O's last night! This outfit is what I wore to the bar last night, which turned to be one of the best nights out that I have had in a while...
Blazer: Urban Behavior, Tank Top: Target, Jeans: Forever21, Wedges: Forever21 (gifted from S, my photographer!), Watch: Michael Kors, Necklace: Love Shack (store in Delray Beach, FL)
This outfit was comfortable and casual, but I still felt pretty and confident because I was wearing some pretty amazing wedges! What makes you feel confident?

4 comments:

  1. your ensemble is FANTASTIC! those wedges especially :) I feel confident when I'm rocking a good hair day with a cute top!

    have a fantastic weekend...be sure to stop by and enter my giveaway! It's a good one :) xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your wedges!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous!

    xx THE CHEAP

    www.thecheapblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are completely awesome shoes!

    ReplyDelete