Friday, January 28, 2011

Jumping in my Jumpsuit!

First off let me please say thank you! I have received such sweet comments lately and it really makes me smile. I love the camaraderie between bloggers, maybe I am getting corny, but I just hit 50 followers and it is really exciting for me! The fact that some of my blog-icons read and comment on what I have to say is just mind-blowing...I guess we all inspire each other! With all that said, if you would like to follow please do, don't be shy, and comment too! I love interacting with the lovely and stylish ladies that I have been virtually-introduced to lately (virtually introduced? Does that sound creepy?)
This is my outfit from last night...long story but not many people got to see it! Thursday-bar-night at my school is a bit out of control. My friends and I should of realized that getting to the bar a little EXTREMELY late would cause us to wait outside in the freezing, arctic tundra that is Narragansett, and letting us in? One-in-one-out? No thank you! So we jumped around in the cold, hugging strangers for warmth (body heat is necessary in the cold)...then at 12:10pm, we quickly ran back to the car, defrosted at home and called it a night. Since we were standing outside the bar with about 100 people, in the dark (and everyone was too cold to check out each other's outfits) I will definitely be wearing this beautiful jumpsuit and outfit again...it's too pretty not to. The outfit consists of:
Jumpsuit: H&M, Peep-toe Boots: Wet-Seal, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelets: Tiffany&Co. (gifted by Mom) and H&M




Happy Friday! Mine will be filled with errands, homework (or I will attempt) and a fun night out! What are your plans for tonight?

6 comments:

  1. I love the jumpsuit! I wish I could pull it off as well as you do!! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! You didn't wear the boots though did u? I'd freeze! LOL.

    You must wear it all again so people can see.

    Have a great weekend, sweets! Oh and congrats on 50 followers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG and I can't believe I wasn't following u already. I'm here every single day. I fixed that problem and now u have 51 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the 50 followers :) You look fab darling! Love the jumpsuit!

    xxx


    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your night out! I wish I were more fun...I'm such an old fart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your jumpsuit and your booties! You pull off the jumpsuit SO WELL. I've always kind of hated peep-toe booties, but after seeing yours, I kinda want a pair now!

    candidclassic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete