Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Saturday

I know it's only 10:30(ish) in the morning but I already feel so productive. I went spinning (in my basement, couldn't make it to the gym this morning due to snow), finished Kelly Cutrone's book If You Have to Cry Go Outside and Other Things Your Mother Never Told You, and made my To-Do List for the day. Definitely read Kelly's book if you are interested in the Fashion Industry, Public Relations, or Just want some motivation and inspiration. I have so much to do before I go back to school on Monday; I am going back early so I can start my internship...I can't wait to post about that later this month!
Here is what I'm loving today...
InStyle February 2011 Edition (about to go purchase), Kelly Cutrone's Book (READ IT!), Pretty Bicycle (better than my stationary bike in the cold basement), Sparkling Water Lime flavor (best drink ever), Essie Nail Polish (manicure later today!)


No comments:

Post a Comment