Friday, January 7, 2011

Snow Bunny

So it's snowing and I have been house trapped for a majority of the day. Despite the mediocre amount of cabin-fever I am feeling I'm happy because...
  • I finished the book Seven Year Switch by Claire Cook--I recommend this to anyone who needs a little pick-me-up. This book made me realize that despite the challenges and setbacks that have happened/will happen to me in my life, it is possible to start fresh and be happy.
  • I keep getting flashbacks to my afternoon/evening (yesterday) in New York City with my sister and mom. We really had so much fun and it makes me realize how blessed I really am.
  • I organized my room and found some odds & ends I forgot about; it was like a treasure hunt in here!
  • The giant snowflakes falling from the sky make me think about how big and full the world really is.
Is it snowing by you? How do you spend snowy days?

Snowy inspiration...Vogue Russia: December 2010
(images found here)

No comments:

Post a Comment