Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cruise in Sight

Despite the blizzard (thank you Rhode Island) I am very, very, VERY excited for my upcoming spring break cruise to the Bahamas with my friends. Obviously I needed some inspirational images to get me through the drab snowstorm. Don't get me wrong, I love snow but I don't love getting snowed in (even with my shoveling attempts accompanied by minor successes). I have horrible cabin-fever and just want to leave; go to the gym, go to the grocery store, I don't care but I just want to get out!
Anyway, I usually am not a big Louis Vuitton fan. While I do think some things under this major design house are classics (ex: The Speedy bag), I am just not a big "huge-logo-on-every-possible-surface-of-the-product" kind of girl. I am more of an understated lady, favoring brands like Cole Haan and Michael Kors. Regardless, the Louis Vuitton cruise ware for 2010 and 2011 is amazing...If I could only look this glam and sophisticated while I go on my cruise. However, with boys and girls chugging countless beers while tanning on the sunny decks of the cruise ship for several days I am thinking most will favor a laid-back look.
How is everyone spending their days stranded inside? Or are you one of the lucky ones that is in a sunny state with no snow and the ability to leave your house? Tell me everything!

The perfect strapless party dress! I love the print!
 Aviators? Check. Ankle booties? Check. Clean lined jacket and matching mini? Check!
 So lady like. I love the huge statement pieces in this picture...and those floral flats!

(Images found here)

5 comments:

  1. Jealous you are taking a cruise for SB! I love these ads. So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that first photo. And a cruise is so excitinggg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I'm going on a cruise to the Bahamas for Spring break too! Can we just please fast forward to March? And all the summer ads coming out keep me dreaming of the beach. Love those LV pictures. xo

    Kathryn

    http://sweetteaandchampagne.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Bahamas, that sounds just like what I need now!

    I am not usually one for pink, but I am strangely drawn to that pink trench. Not too shabby!!

    ReplyDelete