Friday, January 21, 2011

Black, Brown & Blue, Oh My!

Hey Guys! I am running out but I wanted to do an outfit post! I am heading to the mall with two of my friends/fellow volunteers from StyleWeek! I dressed up (a little) because who knows where we will end up...we are going to Providence after all. I never thought I could wear navy blue, black and brown at the same time but I guess I proved myself wrong. Today I'm wearing:
Blazer: Dalia Collection, Tunic: clearance rack at Marshalls, Belt: gifted from Mom, Leggings: Target, Boots: boutique in NYC, Watch: Michael Kors



6 comments:

  1. Love your belt!! I have this weird thing about belts, I just think they can add so much to an outfit!! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Staley and Cherisse--that belt is fab! Love how you're rocking that color combo :) have a wonderful weekend! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit - I love that belt!!!

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. looove your belt!! And that's SO cool you once played with Andy Roddick, wow :-) I'm jealous now :p

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete