Thursday, January 6, 2011

Shop-Happy

As I announced earlier, I went shopping in New York City with my mom and sister today. We literally had the BEST DAY EVER! My family has been hit with a lot this past year and it's a great feeling knowing that we can get though anything together...I couldn't be a happier girl right now!
We went shopping, walked around the east side and had some lunch. In regards to the shopping...WHAM BLAM! Best sales ever! I got 4 things in total and I love absolutely everything I bought. I am starting to adapt a more adult-style wardrobe. I don't know if it's my anticipation of entering the workforce or just loving more structured and classy pieces, but I have definitely been looking for QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!

Scores of the day include...
Zara Long Sleeve Blouse with Bow

Zara Pleated Corduroy Trousers


Zara Printed Blouse


What do you guys think about my clothing picks? Do you go for more trendy items or more classic pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment