I want to thank all of my fabulous readers--your comments and emails have really helped me get through nervous breakdowns about graduating, finding a job, taking fashion risks, and embracing new changes.
I am also happy to report that I have surpassed 100 followers! I never thought this would happen and I am so grateful to everyone who reads/comments on Candidly Cassie! Like promised, my giveaway will be up on Tuesday so please come back and check it out!
This is how I want to spend my weekend:
- Dancing in my BCBG Wedges (bought at TJ Maxx for $15)
- Smelling the sunflowers (which I will be buying at the farmer's market!)
- Browsing for the perfect white button-down (I like this one from Martin + Osa)
- Relaxing with a stack of magazines (So happy funny girl Tina Fey is on the April cover of InStyle, which I haven't gotten around to thoroughly reading yet.)
- Going out for dinner and drinks with friends...because a girls gotta laugh...laugh a lot!
How are you spending your weekend?