Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Fancies

I love Fridays and can not wait to get started on my weekend! How about all of you? Anyone else filled with spring fever? Today my Friday Fancies outfit is inspired by spring and the colors that are slowly but surely reentering the outdoors--petal pinks, deep greens, and muted oranges!
Blazer: Bardot, Tank top: Ella Moss, Shorts: TopShop, Shoes: Belle by Sigerson Morrison, Belt: Eddie Bauer, Clutch: Rue de Chic


What pretty things are you loving this Friday? Link up with {av} at {long distance loving} and share your spring time essentials (or dream spring time essentials!)

Happy Friday!

13 comments:

  1. Loving the shoes!! I need to go shoe shopping.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that clutch! Such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Nice selection! I love the pink jacket even if i don't like too much the pink color and the belt!!!
    xxx
    Stéphanie
    http://stephanieblogmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shoes-need to go shopping soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE outfit! I can just picture it on, super cute! Visiting from av's link up. Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours! My colour choices of the day are teal and coral! Loves!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss the Friday Fancies...gotta jump on that one again:) And can I just say that clutch...LOVE IT!! Perfect pop of color for the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the "pink" touch'

    http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that green clutch. It's so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this jacket and this white short!! Great outfit!

    boiteanana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ella Moss is one of my absolute faves...and I can't get over your color palette! Gorgeous, as always! That little touch of green against the pink is to die for.

    So happy to have you as a Friday’s Fancies faithful! You can get an extra entry in my {ode to France giveaway} if you post tomorrow or next Friday :) yay! Happy almost Friday! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete