Tuesday, July 19, 2011

WIWIA + WIW

Home-girl is tired...let me tell you. I am still getting used to working so many hours--it's truly exhausting (but I'm sure you guys know all about that...I'm just whining, sorry!) Anyway, I wish I took pictures of my food for WIAW. Obviously that didn't happen AGAIN (bad blogger). However, I am changing it up this week (sorry Jenn) and doing a remix on the standard WIAW, this is the WIWIA (what I wish I ate). Since I'm short-changing everyone this week (okay, 3rd week in a row, I suck) I am going to add in a WIW (what I wore), free of charge, do you love me again?

So WIWIA? 
(Please note: I did not take any of the pictures for the food portion of this post but I am crediting them :)
Breakfast: Hot oats a la Running with Spoons


Lunch: Salad Beast via A Knack for Nutrition


Dinner: Pesto Veggie Manicotti by our very own Peas and Crayons 


As for WIW: this what I wore to a recent event in NYC
(taken by a friend--Instagram on her iPhone)

Shorts: J. Crew
Wedge Booties: Bass Outfitters
Pocket t-shirt: GAP
Chambray button-down: Bass Outfitters
Necklace: Calvin Klein 
Watch: Michael Kors

I'm heading to bed...okay, maybe after I eat one of these and read a few chapters of Summer in the South by Cathy Holton.

15 comments:

  1. Yummy eats! And I'm totally obsessed with your outfit, that necklace is to die for!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, girlie :D And those are some mighty tasty looking eats ;) I know what you mean about being crazy busy though. I've been running around like a headless chicken lately, and I'm tiiiiired. In a good way, I guess, but still ready to pass right out lol.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your outfit girl!! Those shoes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooooove your yellow shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the comment above, I love your outfit and those shoes are fabulous! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit!! Hopefully your crazy business calms down soon...or at least feels more manageable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those food i want to eat! hahaha..and your outfit is so relax and comfy! love it!

    Much love!

    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so cute cassie! love everything about it, particularly the shocking yellow shorts! we can always count on the crew for the awesome colors :)

    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word! What a cute outfit! Loving the color combination!!Not to mention your shoes...love them!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the yellow shorts. yellow is my favorite color, so you've got me screamin' with envy over herreeeee.

    your eats looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cuuute outfit! I love it all (but especially that necklace)

    ReplyDelete
  12. First that manicotti looks amazing and 2nd you look adorable! Loving your necklace C! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are adorable! Love the outfit. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Love yours as well.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Forgive me for being an absolute space case lately!!! im so uber behind on blog reading buuut im finally catching up! Love this post + you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete