- to eat a bag of microwaved popcorn only to go back for seconds on a rainy Friday night (...and then declare that you are swearing it off forever...again)
- to spend an entire day reading your Nook Book color (right now: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer)
- to stand outside for a few minutes when it's drizzling to feel the rain hit your face
- to wear the same jean shorts until they are too stretched out and you get "saggy butt" (or you spill something on them)
- to drive all the way to Whole Foods just because you need some more xanthan gum
- to visit the same Marshalls three days in a row, in hope that you missed something hiding in the racks the day before
- to almost get "misty-eyed" when your blender mysteriously stops working
- to drink two protein packed smoothies a day, just because you
wantNEED some chocolatey-frostiness-in-a-cup
- (recipe: 1 scoop chocolate protein powder, 1c. vanilla Almond Breeze, ~1 spoon of xanthan gum, 1 packet of stevia, 2c. ice, 1/4c. water AND BLEND :)
- to realize that focusing on yourself doesn't make you selfish, it makes you smart
- to dance in your car...even at stoplights
- to read seventeen magazine, even if you're in your twenties :)
Can I get an amen? AMEN!
Have a great weekend!