Target: black blazer, Forever21: black harem pants, Gap: black pocket t-shirt, Belt: borrowed from Mom, Watch: Michael Kors, Barrett: Century 21, Shoes: BCBG Girls Wedge
Weekly Weigh In (# 2)
1. What is the thing that you're most proud of this week that helped you with your 2011 goals/resolutions? Talked out my problems and feelings with my family and friends when things were bothering me and stressing me out! It's better to clear the air around you then hold things in and have all that toxic energy swimming in your body!
2. Is there anything that you wish you did this week, but didn't? I wish I didn't let the petty things that boys do affect me because I know I am so much better & stronger than that!
3. Is there something/someone in particular that motivated you this week? My sister constantly shows me that there is always a chance for a fresh start even when you are faced with the biggest and hardest challenges.
4. Did you learn anything from the things you did this week? I learned that sometimes acknowledging your problems and flaws is half the battle. You can only be yourself so stop thinking that someone lives a better or more glamorous life than you; everyone has problems, accept yours and embrace the beauty in your life.
5. How will you work towards the goals you've set for yourself in the upcoming week? I am going to make sure every day I wake up and smile, because that will start my day off right. I also want to make sure to always greet people warmly even if I am not particularly happy because I need to learn to "fake it 'till I make it!"
Anyone doing the Weekly Weigh In with The Fashion Therapist and I?
*Sorry for the horrible pictures, I really want a camera tripod so I can take self-timer shots on my digital camera instead of depending on Apple Photo booth