So to all you happy, healthy, and confident ladies out there: let's celebrate being in love with who we are...because it's about damn time!
5 Ways to enjoy a Single Girl's Valentine's Day
- Don a pretty dress: it's a day of love, just do it!
- Call someone (a family member, friend) and tell them that you love them! Or send a cute Kate Spade e-card! As The Alternative Wife reminded her readers Valentines day is "a day to celebrate all types of love. Love of family, friends, or a significant other. It's about valuing all the love you have in your life."
- Watch the movie Valentine's Day...it's just a feel good movie!
- Do something that makes you feel strong and beautiful--go to the gym, take a long walk, buy a new lip stick, paint your nails a pretty ballet pink or fire engine red!
- Cheat a little: go ahead and have that piece of red velvet cake, or buy some X&O gummies! You can splurge today!
Happy Valentine's Day Girls!