Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rain Drops are Falling on My Head

I woke up again to the pitter-patter of rain on my window...then looked outside said window and saw a light dusting of snow! It's almost March, spring break is right around the corner...come on Mother Nature, bring the sunshine and warm weather! (at least I will be on my cruise to the Bahamas soon--yes I am a lucky duck!) All I want to do today is cuddle in my bed and watch movies (amazingly sappy chick-flicks and romantic comedies) but alas, I must do homework and be productive--head out on some errands too. So wouldn't my day be a whole lot brighter (minus the void of sunshine) with the aid of a fabulous rain coat? While I must admit that I have a trusty rain jacket that has been with me since Freshman year of college, it may be time for an upgrade; a big-girl-about-to-enter-the-real-adult-working-world type of rain shield (yes, rain shield sounds much more bad-ass, I can take whatever weather you throw at me Mother Nature).
How cute is this "Come Rain or Shine Coat" from the ModCloth Website? It is made by Nick & Mo and was only $56.99 (on sale)...and now out of stock. I'll just stare at it and wish it was mine--my pretty, long, belted, polka-dot, invisible rain coat!

8 comments:

  1. a cruise sounds so perfect right now!! hope you have a good sunday and enjoy the oscars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this coat! I've always wanted a "cuter" raincoat mine is just a black North Face. Boring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i get so excited when i see cute coats like that! hope you had a great weekend!

    <3 megan
    http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, I'm in love with that jacket!! I've been searching for the perfect rain jacket for months now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I desperately need a new (fashionable) rain jacket like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I ordered that rain coat (shield), but sent it back because it didnt lay right on my hips!!!! I was so sad because its so cute....Weird coincidence, sorry it was out of stock;(

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww too bad! no wonder it got out of stock immediately! it's so cute!

    -hazel

    ReplyDelete