Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Sees-tur is Here!

Hey guys! My sister and I have been reunited for less than 24 hours and have already had so much fun! We had a delicious lunch at the Whole Foods cold bar (seriously amazing, I encourage everyone to go ASAP!) and went on a MAJOR TARGET RUN! I got a new pair of Dolce Vita for Target wedges...they are so comfortable (I wore them last night to a party that I took my sister to). We never have "gone out" together in the past and I'm glad we did last night because we had such a great time!--I'm so glad we have gotten so close over the past few years; I guess growing up really does bring siblings closer together, we used to fight ALL the time!
Today we are going on a beach walk (hopefully I can snap some pictures), heading to Brewed Awakenings, a coffee shop, to get some homework done and heading to the Purple Cow, this awesome jewelry boutique in town!
My new Dolce Vita for Target wedges!
My sister and I on vacation in Florida- December 2010
Our salad creations at Whole Foods, look at all that grilled Tofu on mine! YUM!

What's everyone up to this weekend?

6 comments:

  1. Aaaw! I always wished I had a sister! Its nice you guys are close. My old roomate is in town, so we are gonna hang and go to a comedy show....

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for sisters! i have two and I seriously don't know what i would do without them. i hope you two have a marvelous time darling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl. I love your lovely comments. Enjoy the week-end with your sister.
    http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That salad looks stinkin delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! canada's gonna start having target soon :) so happy!
    xox,
    buttercup buttons ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously loving the blog, the sisters and sisters loving sisters! Makes me seriously happy! Xoxoxox the Lady from A.U.N.T.I.E.(An uninitiated newbie to interesting edublogs)and all that jazz!

    ReplyDelete