Thursday, February 17, 2011

My 1st Award

I am sending a big THANK YOU out to Mimi from Aesthetic Lounge (check out her blog for some BIG APPLE fashion inspiration, plus she is the sweetest person ever!)
She awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award and the Versatile Blogger Award!! Thanks again Girl!
So 7 things about me, here we go...
  1. I drink a Diet Raspberry or Peach Snapple every morning
  2. I wouldn't be able to function with out my MacBook Pro
  3. BRAVO is my favorite TV channel (I need my reality show fixes!)
  4. I live in my Sperry Top-Siders
  5. I make To-Do lists like it's my job (multiple lists on the same day usually!)
  6. I love running: it is the one time I can do something without my brain working on overdrive (plus the endorphin rush is great..."exercise gives you endorphins and endorphins make you happy...happy people just don't kill their husbands...they just don't!")
  7. I have been hard-core lusting over the Louis Vuitton Large Noe Drawstring Bucket Purse

I am awarding the following bloggers both awards for being inspiring, hilarious, and beautiful women!

The Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your blog
- Post 7 things about yourself
- Award 7 recently discovered bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award(s)

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm so happy I got to give you your first awards!!! I love the collage you made, and I need you to rub off on me in the to do list arena! I never write to do lists and then I get all disorganized!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award love!! I make to-do lists all the time every week I make a huge to do list!

    ReplyDelete