- Rachel Bilson for Madison Magazine. She is the cover girl for the March 2011 issue and I love her laid-back California cool style. (Check out a behind the scenes video of the shoot here)
- Cute Valentine's Day card from my friend Christina...I'm in RI and she's in PA and we still make time to write to each other...I love handwritten notes! (Hey Pen-pal you have a card coming your way!)
- My pretty notebooks that I use to organize absolutely everything in my life: internship notes, regular day notes, monthly calender, daily calender, food log (a bit obsessive but I'm a Virgo, I think it's part of my zodiac sign to be a tad OCD!)
- My nalgene water bottle! I am so excited to break a sweat after I eat my nice big breakfast, which leads me to...number
- Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal...my favorite cereal ever! And with that said I am off to enjoy my power breakfast: 3/4 c. Kashi cereal, small pre-packaged cup of strawberry yogurt, chopped apple, 1/4 c. blueberries, 1/4 c. pumpkin (heated in microwave), dash of cinnamon...all mixed together into a lovely parfait (served in my favorite paisley bowl *from Target* haha)
Have a great Saturday!
PS: I love making these little collages...I want to take some Digital Art/Design classes...anyone have any recommendations where to start?