Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blog Me Someting Interesting

I follow tons of blogs, read tons of posts, and try to really immerse myself in the fashion-lifestyle blogging community. However, with that said, sometimes I am discouraged....oftentimes it seems like we are all inspired by the exact same things; the same colors, designers, patterns, even images. While it thrills me to the ends of the earth that I have found a community of people who LOVE the same things as I do, it is hard to post anything original...I don't want you lovely readers to become bored, seeing me post about the same thing as the next blogger to alert your Google Reader.
So while I planned on posting about the new sustainable collection from H&M I thought twice...and when I thought about posting thoughts/pictures about New York Fashion Week I definitely thought again...I am sitting on my bed, typing this post, dreaming about what I can inspire you all (+ myself!) with and I have decided I will prettify your day with three pictures that are permanently ingrained in my mind right now! Check out my Tumblr for more!
Wedge boot, blue dress, structured jacket, aviators...LUST, LUST, LUST!
How gorgeous is this picture? The dress and the windblown hair...and I can't stop loving black dresses with black tights!
I love the draping on the skirt--with a conservative top and lots of leg this is definitely a look I would wear all the time!
Hopefully I will be back with an outfit post soon!

5 comments:

  1. Love that crazy black dress! Actually I love all of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the draping on that skirt the most! I know how you feel, there are so many bloggers out here blogging a lot of amazing stuff, but just remember to be true to yourself and blog about what you love...as I think blogging (even about fashion) is very personal:) You're doing a great job as I love reading your posts!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post! And you're so right that there is a lot of sameness out there but that's ok. It's really about expressing yourself and posting about what you love and what inspires you. I definitely don't get the "I've seen that before" feeling when I come here. I love your blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cassie! I felt the same way too. It's ok, it's really about how you feel, what inspires you and feeding your eyes to be creative and broaden you skills. By the way, I love the photos! Have good one dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That crazy black dress is so much fun! I wish that was acceptable in real life ha.

    xo

    ReplyDelete