Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Beach Before the Blizzard

Today was a pretty good day: gym, grocery store, beach walk with my roommate N & a massive cleaning/rearranging of my room. In preparation for the upcoming blizzard my roommates and I are doing the responsible thing...going to the bar for pitchers of $5 beer & sangria (not mixed of course!) Again I don't have a quality outfit, sweats are a way of life during cold weather months, if I'm not going anywhere that is. I will try and post again later if I wear something good to the bar. Ah! I'm talking in circles right now, it's only because I have been cleaning so much...I think the Lysol and Windex infiltrated my mind. Anyway, here are some pictures of the beach!
 
Beach by Bonvue

Me & a Lobster Cage

Me, Nicole
 

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love your method of "preparing for the blizzard"! Looove some sangria :)

    ReplyDelete