Saturday, December 11, 2010

Final-ly Stressed!

Sorry for the lack of posts, finals are here (how did time go so fast?!) so I have been studying non-stop!
But...despite my constant typing/editing of my writing portfolios I have made time for the gym and ginger-bread houses, yeah I made one!


I just wanted to say hi to everyone, I love you all and I will be back with an outfit post tomorrow...promise. I just need to get more studying done today because tomorrow is FORMAL!
Okay, enough about me...need some inspiration?

I love the sequin blazer, it adds a little extra "BLAM" to a basic dress!

I am really looking to experiment with fancy and casual pieces. I really love how the flow-y chiffon dress plays off the denim vest...and with the caramel chain link bag...oh hot damn!

Hope everyone is having a lovely and productive Saturday, I'm off to work hard!
xoxo

2 comments: