Monday, December 27, 2010

Florida Living

Hey everyone!
I have literally been gone for what seems like forever! I hope every one's holidays have been filled with fun, laughter, presents, food, and fitness (yeah, yeah, I like to work out!).
My outfit posts seem to be going down the drain recently, I don't know why but I have not been dressing up at all since I have come back from school. Next semester is a new story, I have an internship so I will need to dress up a lot, especially during StyleWeek...how cool is that, I can't wait to tell everyone about it!
Anyway, since I have been down in Florida I have bought a few new things...thanks Grandma!
  • Calvin Klein black velvet t-shirt
  • Converse black jean leggings (okay, "jeggings")
  • Mossimo for Target black blazer (on sale for $20!)
  • LeSportSac messenger/satchel bag (gifted from Grandma!)
  • a bunch of little odds and ends...eye shadow compacts (NP Set), cute little notebook (a la Target)
Question: am I the only fool who gets deliriously happy walking into Target? It is just such a happy place!
Anyway, this is just a post to get me back into the blogging game...I really missed it and I am going to try and do an outfit post later now that I figured out how to get Wifi in a Florida-retirement-community...yay internet access at Grandmas!
Okay, I am off to enjoy the sun and just lay low and relax until Friday...since my flight has been moved from tomorrow until then (THANKS EAST COAST SNOW STORM BLIZZARD CRAZINESS!)

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment