Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Life in a Nutshell

I have been so stressed out lately, and this blog is one of the causes. You know when you have a grand image in your head? You visualize something so great and wonderful yet when you finally produce or create it the results are never the same? My blog is this great idea turned not so amazing result. I pore over tons of fashion blogs and magazines and want to work in the industry so badly. However, for some reason, I am not properly representing myself on my blog...it just doesn't look the way that I hoped. I did change the background (and will continue to do future edits) however, there is something that just doesn't look or feel right to me, do you know the feeling? This just gets me worried about how I am going to get a job in this creative and very talented industry. I always post about things that I love or inspire me but when it comes down to it, I am not dressing like the images that flood through my mind and excite me, visually speaking. I just want to find my own personal style and flourish.
Me on my 21st Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment