Monday, October 18, 2010

The Longest Sleep Ever


Good Morning! I can say this very enthusiastically now, since last night I slept for over 12 hours! I took a nap at 5pm yesterday evening (I was so exhausted...overtired I think) and I woke up at 11:45pm only to fall back into a deep sleep and wake up at 7am this morning! I missed dinner, but don't worry, I had a delicious apple, yogurt and Kashi cereal parfait this morning and feel great. All I need to do now is get through my 3 classes, hit the gym (for a great workout) and then go to GNC to stock up on Vitamins because this girl's energy has been slacking. I am thinking about a woman's multivitamin, any suggestions?

For today, I am keeping it low key. I showered this morning, put on my makeup, scrunched my hair (LOW KEY RIGHT?) and told myself that today I was going to keep it very comfortable (almost PJ-esque). I decided to wear my favorite BASS jeans in a medium wash, I told you I wear them all the time! I paired my vintage Rolling Stones t-shirt which is made up of the softest cotton blend ever. I got it at Target, which doesn't make it real "vintage" but I use that term loosely because it is faded and looks vintage, so I will claim that it is, deal with it! I topped the shirt with my favorite long black waffle cardigan from the GAP. I got this at the outlets and wear it almost every other day. It looks awesome with everything, I think it is just a medium-long length which is very flattering with most pant/skirt/shorts/dress lengths. Lastly, I wore my Minnetonka Moccasins that I posted about yesterday (I really am getting so much use out of them).

Sorry for the shortness of today's post, I am getting back into the swing of things! I am going to get myself back to my fighting spirit and energy today. I think I am a pretty strong girl I can roll with the punches. Have a great Monday everyone!

PS: What do you do to gain more energy when your body is dragging?

No comments:

Post a Comment