Friday, October 22, 2010

Gliteratti


Hi beautiful, strong, independent, amazing readers!

I hope you all "loved your body" on "love your body" day! I know I did, I really think I consciously tried to appreciate everything my body provides me: strength, endurance, health and beauty! We are all different and need to embrace that! I know that although there are certain things I see in others, that I wish I possessed or had, I would never want to be anyone other than me! What did you ladies learn about yourselves?

For my outfit today I tried to embrace the chilly winter, by wrapping a comfy sequin scarf around my neck. I love sequins and have been craving a black sequin mini skirt forever! I am on the lookout so let me know where you have seen any, preferably a cheap one because I am not willing to spend a lot of money on trend items, large sums of money are specifically spent on classic investment pieces (ex: Burberry trench coat, Ralph Lauren cashmere sweaters, Tory Burch Reva flats, etc.). So I wore my black Forever21 leggings (wow, I wear these a lot, who knew I would love leggings so much. Oh and I swear I have more than 1 pair!) I wore a long-sleeve gray tunic by Kenzie that I got at Marshalls (clearance rack!) with my GAP black long waffle cardigan. I paired the whole outfit with my Minnetonka Moccasins. Lastly, I draped my neck with my cranberry sequin knit scarf from Express but purchased at Marshalls for $7.00 about 2 days ago.

Today is a crisp fall day and I definitely was freezing in my outfit but at least I looked cute, or I think so. Anyway, I am off to get myself organized for the weekend. I am on a cleaning binge so I am going to break out the vacuum cleaner and Clorox wipes. I need to get myself ready for the "Cowboy and Indian" party we are having tonight, meaning I must finish making my Pocahontas inspired outfit, wish me luck! Have a great Friday night everyone!


FYI: I am obsessed with Katy Perry's new song- Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F). It's amazing!
"Last Friday night
Yeah I think we broke the law
Always say we're gonna stop-op
Whoa-oh-oah
This Friday night
Do it all again"

No comments:

Post a Comment