Tuesday, November 30, 2010

OBSESSED

BLOG CRUSH!

So since I have been procrastinating all day I figured I would share my new obsession: reading Christing's blog Fashion Hedonism. This blog showcases styles that I wish I could come up with!
She is located in the UK and is moving to Hong Kong..how cool is that?!?!
Christing's blog seriously makes me question what I am doing with my life: I want to jet set, go out for chic dinners wearing gorgeous clothes...can that be me?
I am seriously going to attempt a more fabulous life in Rhode Island!
Here are some pictures from her site, if you have never visited it you are missing out!
PS: sorry for all the exclamation points, I guess I just get really excited about things and need to emphasize my enthusiasm, oh well.





No comments:

Post a Comment