Friday, November 12, 2010

Black on Black

Good Morning!
The sun is shining so bright today, and I am loving how warm it is, I didn't even need to wear a jacket today! Seriously, I am so happy right now!
So even though a posted about 2 hours ago (why was I even up?) I am going to post again...because this is my outfit post...duh!
Disclaimer: after my outfit descriptions I am just going to write a little about following your dreams: prepare to be inspired!


Today
's outfit:
I am wearing my black cashmere French Connection sweater which has a slouchy turtleneck look. I love this sweater for 2 reasons. One, it is super comfortable and two, I got it on sale at Marshalls for $10. Cashmere for $10? French Connection for $10? I will take it! On my lower half, I am wearing my Forever21 jeggings...again. Wow, I just can't get enough. I seriously want a black pair, I wear them with everything. But on a real and practical note: they are so much warmer than cotton leggings. More fabric, more structured fit and perfect for the approaching winter. Lastly, I am wearing my new tall black BASS leather boots that I got while I was at home earlier this week! They are so comfortable and I already wore them once to my internship interview yesterday. By the way, sorry there was no post yesterday, I was super stressed out with...LIFE? Who knows, but that seems to be my excuse recently, life stress.


Anyway, on to the inspiration of this post (mainly for you D!):
Always follow your heart no matter what or where it tells you to go. I believe in trusting your heart because it has the purest and truest intentions for an individual. Everyone's heart is different and my heart will tell me to handle a situation totally different than yours would...that's why it's so special. There are so many people out there who will never understand why your heart tells you to do something a certain way, but that's not their problem. Live life in the direction your heart leads you and happiness will be sure to follow.

Remember:
"A good heart is better than all the heads in the world."
-- Edward George Earle Bulwer-Lytton

No comments:

Post a Comment