Monday, November 22, 2010

Repeat Offender



I may be going crazy, not quite sure, but for some reason I feel like I have worn this outfit before. The outfit is all basics, but I think the stripped cardigan I am wearing is so memorable that I feel like I am wearing this outfit all over again...okay, it is kind of similar...or exactly the same, minus different wash jeans and different shoes.
Oh well! Have you guys ever worn the same outfits and not even noticed?

Anyway, today is Monday and I think it will be the first and only day of classes for me this week. Yes, I do have classes on Wednesday but I am thinking I will bypass those and go home early for THANKSGIVING! I haven't even missed a class this semester so I think it is my obligation as a College Senior to finally skip some classes!
What does everyone have planned for Thanksgiving? Mine will hopefully be filled with great food, shopping expeditions with my sister and New York City bar nights (a girl can hope at least!) Also, I may need a new computer because my MacBook is biting the dust and it is really depressing, it is basically my lifeline!

Last night when I went to sleep I was seriously bummed, I guess I am just overwhelmed with little decisions that I need to make. Are these decisions that important or are they just distractions to break up the monotony of my daily life? Whose to know. But when I woke up this morning I was determined to start fresh, to not let the little things bring me down, to know that I am a great, beautiful person and I deserve everything that I want and I will not rest until I get it!
Sorry for my little rant/anthem, on to the outfit:
  1. BASS medium wash jeans
  2. Blue and white stripped J.Crew cardigan
  3. White Vintage Brand long sleeve t-shirt
  4. Brown tall boots with gold details
The outfit is pretty basic if I do say so myself.
I have a major question to pose: how do you avoid having your jeans get saggy around your knees when you tuck your pants into knee-high boots. That is my ultimate pet peeve. I hate when jeans bunch around your knees, it just looks so sloppy and messy. I tried tucking my jeans into my socks and pulling them tight when I step into my boots...I just can't solve this issue! Can someone be my jean-tucking-fairy-godmother and tell me the secrets to perfectly tucked jeans?
I think tomorrow I am going to post a list of things I really want to buy for the winter season, or maybe my ideal new years eve party dress? Whatever I decide I know it is going to be fabulous! I can't wait to go home and start shopping, I need some glitz and sparkle in the form of a new party dress and I especially can't wait to be with D so we can finally shop together after 3 months of being apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment