Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fishtail and a ton of Black

I wore the fishtail braid...again! I am obsessed with it (sadly I need the assistance of my friend Caitlin to pull it off--she braids my hair, how cute are we?) Anyway, I am determined to learn how to do this; it took my all-black outfit down a notch and added a bohemian and laid back vibe, which I obviously love (hello Nicole Richie fanatic). This is what I wore out last night:
Blouse: Express, Leggings: The Girls, Tank-top: Aerie (may not be visible), Boots: Forever21 (borrowed from S), Watch: Michael Kors, Earrings: Street Fair in NYC


Have a great Sunday...

5 comments:

  1. Love the braided hair! Happy Sunday and Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to learn how to fish tail so bad. I have watched videos but have yet to catch on yet!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your top! i used to always rock the fishtail when i had long hair!
    xoxo em

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the hair! all black is always classic and chic!

    xx

    e.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every bride has their own color, and some dynamic, some dazzling colorful, full of love ... ... and some colors are the future of each symbol, depicting the bride's future.
    Wedding Dresses
    Thanks for your sharing! I am pleased to share my joy with you?

    ReplyDelete