Tuesday, March 29, 2011

7 things...

Although my blog is relatively new (circa September) I'm ecstatic that I have a handful of daily readers. I know you're all probably bored of hearing me talk about how amazing you all are (or maybe you're saying "go on, keep telling me!") Recently two wonderful bloggers, Cape Code Collegiate and Another City Girl awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award--I get to share 7 facts about myself and "present" this award to 5 newly discovered blogs!
  1. I am OBSESSED with rompers lately--especially this one by DSquared2.
  2. Michael Kors is one of my favorite designers--he just knows how women want to dress and I love his idea of "casual sophistication."
  3. I am ADDICTED to my Macbook Pro and I rarely go a day with out using it.
  4. I am a To-Do List enthusiast and make one every day (nothing says productivity like ticking off a few boxes during a busy day).
  5. While I love all shoes--boots, flats, heels (particularly wedges), sandals--I wear my Sperry Top-Siders multiple times a week (sometimes I am even guilty of wearing them 7 days/week).
  6. I love reading magazines--all kinds (my favorites are InStyle, Marie Claire, Health, Lucky, and Fitness).
  7. Ever since I stopped drinking Diet Coke around New Years I have fallen in love with Chrystal Light Lemonade packets!
I would love to tag the following bloggers for being: 
Hilarious: Julie Go Lean
Colorful: Daily Crush
Trend-setting: Dream & Dress
Master Chef/Nail polish devotee: Fashion Meets Food

So go ahead, share 7 facts about yourselves ladies and pass the blog along to 5 others!


Check out these blogs--they WILL NOT DISAPPOINT!
Also keep your eyes open for my giveaway by Miss Meliss!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award!! xo
    I seriously wish that I had long spidery legs so that I was able to wear rompers and not look dreadful!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to my Mac too, I don't know what I would do without it!

    ReplyDelete