Monday, May 23, 2011

Post-Grad

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of posts over the past few days. I have been in a constant state of movement; graduating from college, celebrating with friends, packing up my house in Rhode Island and moving back into my home in New York. It's been a whirlwind of emotions (a laughing/crying mix) and I promise I will be posting regularly from now on. I also have an exciting giveaway in the works so I'm bracing myself for some awesome things to come! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a great Monday!

A, C, R, Me, K, J
The magical matrix picture, Ray & I

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduating!! Can't wait to read about the next exciting chapter of your life and living vicariously through it since this time next year I'll be in your shoes! So crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That is so exciting! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! College is great but theres so many more amazing things to come;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on graduating! I love the sorority sashes. Such a flashback for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the matrix photo!! massive well done for graduating (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats !
    Your blog is great !!

    Kiss Nancy
    http://elegancenancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! You and your friends are beautiful!
    AllGlamThings

    ReplyDelete