Saturday, May 21, 2011

Black & White...now Add in Some Color

Warning: this post is semi-sentimental. 

I have always been a black & white kind of person, viewing every situation in the most extreme light. This past year has changed me more than I could have ever imagined. Maybe I chose this time to reflect because I am graduating from college tomorrow, the scariest and most exciting thing I have ever done. But I'm only now realizing that I am just 21; I have my whole life ahead of me and don't need to make every decision yet. I need to enjoy this time to discover where I want to be, who I want to be with and what I want to do. There is so much color in this world, so many opportunities and so much excitement that it's silly to see things just as black and white...unless it is a stunning editorial photo, then black and white is completely okay!


Have a wonderful and sunny Saturday!

9 comments:

  1. congrats sister!!!!! love you soo much and were all so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog! thanks for your comment :)

    WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 21 too, it's a good age. And yes, we've got if we're lucky almost 80 years ahead of us!

    Juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post--such a good metaphor! We have the whole world ahead of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations!! that's right, you've got your whole life ahead of you...and it's pretty amazing ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats honey!!! love the picture.

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cass congrats to you!! I still haven't forgotten about you. Did they get you a gift already? Did you find anything yet? Sorry I lag!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats, love! you'll be fine. i can't wait to hear about it all!

    ReplyDelete