- Lived in a house on the beach with 3 of my best friends
- Lost my wonderful Grandfather who truly inspires everything I do
- Conquered my fear of running--no marathon sprinter but ya know...
- Became ridiculously (in a good way) close with my little sister
- Experienced a "real" Spring break--cruise to the Bahamas!
- Graduated from college
- Started dating--yes, actual dates
- Got a job & quit it (Fashion PR), Got a job (E-commerce) & site went under aka lost a job, Got a job (Publishing/Magazines) and currently there
- Went on a spontaneous trip to Spain
- Had a "legitimate" NYE at Chelsea Loft, NYC
So that's not everything but it's the things I remember most when I look back on the year. I really need to start documenting things better...is that one of my new non-existent New Years Resolutions? Wishing everyone a happy and a healthy New Years! May 2012 be even better than 2011!