Monday, December 5, 2011

The Bohemian Lifestyle

I stumbled upon this image today while browsing Tumblr and let me tell you, everyone needs a little more of dreaming in their life. Recently it seems like all I do is imagine the possibilities...what's out there for me?

I have been going through so much lately: job applications, dating, plans to move into the city, and a huge trip to Spain (in 11 days!). I don't know where life is going to take me, but I know that if I keep a positive attitude and continue dreaming and hoping that things will work out, something truly amazing will happen.

3 comments:

  1. Love this motto! So true!! Here's hoping that something amazing happens soon...(I'm sure it will!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so treu....I really like this post!
    Take a look and if you like we can follow each other?

    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your visit and comments!!
    yer my jeans is H&M and I love it!!!
    now I follow and I hope you follow me back! have a nice day.... keep in touch

    ReplyDelete