Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thinking Back...2011

This year has been such a whirlwind and I definitely wanted to take a minute and write down everything I've done/experienced this year. I have grown in so many ways, but the great thing is, I can totally see where I want to go and how I want to change in 2012. I haven't written down any of my New Years resolutions, but maybe I should just go with the flow and have fun this year...no pressure, only the excitement of great things to come.

2011:
  • Lived in a house on the beach with 3 of my best friends
  • Lost my wonderful Grandfather who truly inspires everything I do
  • Conquered my fear of running--no marathon sprinter but ya know...
  • Became ridiculously (in a good way) close with my little sister
  • Experienced a "real" Spring break--cruise to the Bahamas!
  • Graduated from college
  • Started dating--yes, actual dates
  • Got a job & quit it (Fashion PR), Got a job (E-commerce) & site went under aka lost a job, Got a job (Publishing/Magazines) and currently there
  • Went on a spontaneous trip to Spain
  • Had a "legitimate" NYE at Chelsea Loft, NYC

So that's not everything but it's the things I remember most when I look back on the year. I really need to start documenting things better...is that one of my new non-existent New Years Resolutions? Wishing everyone a happy and a healthy New Years! May 2012 be even better than 2011! 

Seville, Spain

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you really did have quite a year! May 2012 bring you much love and happiness, cant wait to c how u document your life this year;)

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete