Friday, December 31, 2010

Eve-entually Getting Home on NYE

Although I am still in Florida (flight delays, bad weather, airport setbacks) I am heading home today, on New Years Eve. This year has been filled with a lot; a lot of learning how to love other people, letting go of others and trying to find a balance of happiness that I am definitely still working on. While I do think that 2010 was a good year (despite some familial setbacks) I am really looking forward to 2011, I know that it is going to be a great year...it has to be (positive affirmations right?)
My motto for 2011:
“…I’d rather help than watch. I’d rather have a heart than a mind. I’d rather expose too much than too little. I’d rather say hello to strangers than be afraid of them. I would rather know all this about myself than have more money than I need. I’d rather have something to love than a way to impress you”
-Pro Bronson
Some Highlights: Starting writing for my College Newspaper, Visiting the Dominican Republic with my family, Getting closer with my sister, Turning 21, Being offered/participating in 2 wonderful internships, Starting my BLOG, Celebrating the 4th of July in the Jersey Shore with some of my best childhood friends, Spending all summer in NYC working & playing, Going apple picking for the 1st time, Dressing up as a Nerd, Village People (Person aka Construction Worker), Pussy Cat Doll, 70's neon-girl, Farmer, Native American, and Police Officer all for the sake of sorority socials and Halloween...so many memories, it really has been a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment